Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 Things I am Thankful for today

I have been asking the girls to list one thing each day that they are thankful for, I also do this this. We write them on leaves and glue them to our "thankful tree."

Today, I decided to write a list of what I am thankful for. I am striving for 5 things, but may end up with more as the day wears on.

1 - I am thankful that I have all of my children with me each day, all day.
2 - I am thankful for Diva, who is very dramatic and challenges me to see the world through her eyes on an hourly basis.
3 - I am thankful for Curly Girl who has helped me embrace her love of all things creepy and crawly.
4- I am thankful for the Wondertwins who have allowed me to watch them develop into two totally different little girls.
5 - I am thankful for my husband. He works all day every day so that I am able to be home with our little girls. He does this without complaining, and often has to listen to my complain.

I challenge all of readers to list 5 things they are thankful for on their own blogs. No blog? Just list them in the comments section.

No comments: