- biopsies from 2nd EGD came back clear - with means that A does not have EE or that if she does have EE, then we have eliminated the food(s) causing it
- We agreed to a 4 week food trial for corn. A failed it in 7 days, we kept her on for 10 to be sure. Symptoms: painful tummy, clingy, crying, insomnia, moody, reflux, coughing
- Removed corn from her diet: long term.... we did not remove corn derivatives such as malodextrin, but we did remove corn syrup and corn starch this time.
- Accidentally gave her powdered sugar (has corn starch) - painful tummy and clingy
- Mid Sept to mid Oct - food trial for wheat. She passed and is eating it in all forms multiple times daily
- Weight history June 30, July 31 lbs, Aug 30 (due to corn fail), Sept 31 , Oct 32
- Since the weight is going in the correct direction (UP), we will not trial foods at this time.
In other news - Curly Girl had pneumonia last week. She is better, but her asthma also flaired.