Monday, February 6, 2012

New Chapters

So, the Crazy family is starting some new chapters in our already crazy life.  We hope and pray that these changes will be for the betterment of all of us.

Next year Diva will attend middle school at a local Catholic Middle School.  Many things led us to this decision.  First of all, it is an amazing middle school, and a perfect match for Diva.  She will have opportunities to get her Diva-ness out in an appropriate way (aka, she will be performing LOL).  They have small classes, and they keep the 6th graders away from the 7th and 8th graders as much as possible.  Diva's favorite things about the school are that she already has a friend there (from American Heritage Girls) and the school is implementing 1 to 1 computers (aka she will have her own laptop).

Another change in our lives is that Mom (me) is trying to stay off of facebook.  It started as a sort of protests, I did not want to keep reading about how great the Obamacare plan is for America. I realize that people have difference of oppinion, and I am okay with that, it is the bashing that was getting to me. Being off of facebook is challenging for me, I use facebook more than I should.  I am hoping that this allows me to break the habit.

No comments: