Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Motivated Moms

If you are anything like me, you house is messy. If you have kids you want to spend time with them rather than clean. That is my excuse and I am sticking with it!

Well I discovered Motivated Moms. It is a yahoo group by the same name, also a book. If you join the group you get a email daily telling you what chores to do. Every day you will see an email like this:


Daily Chores:
__ Make beds
__ Feed pets
__ Prepare breakfast
__ Load / Run / Empty dishwasher
__ Sweep kitchen & entryway
__ Clean kitchen sink
__ Clear kitchen clutter & wipe down counters
__ Plan / Cook dinner
__ Wipe out bathroom sinks
__ Empty trash
__ Do laundry
__ Read to children
__ Exercise
__ Quiet time
__ Take vitamins/medication
__ Prepare tomorrow's clothing


You will also receive an separate email that tells you to do the specific chores for that day. Ex: one day it will be to change the sheets and wash them.

I am hoping this helps my housekeeping :)

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

This is really neat, I had heard of the name but didn't know what it was. I am going to check it out!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com