Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing ten years ago:
I was a newlywed. We had been married just over 3 months, and were adjusting to life without my beloved Mother In Law. She passed away March 1998 after losing a battle to Breast Cancer. I was also student teaching in Special Ed. I would find out this month (April 1998) that I was hired to teach in the school where I student taught.

Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. Find the missing Algebra book!
2. Pick up the school room and vacuum
3. Attach the pink Flip and Flush to the toilet
4. Make and eat popcorn!
5. Pray for the families that were affected by the crash in Rantoul.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off all of our debt
2. buy a car for the Dad
3. Move to Italy for at least a year
4. Fund the building of a Catholic school nearby
5. Support our Catholic Church

Three of my bad habits:
1. too much junk food
2. too much yelling
3. too little housecleaning

Five places I’ve lived:
1. Illinois
2. Texas
3. Georgia
4. Various houses in my college town
5. In an itty bitty town which is in an itty bitty county in the midwest

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. waitress
2. deliquent loan collector
3. teacher
4. human subjects research assistant
5. MOM

Five books I’ve recently read:

1. Raising Your Spirited Child
2. Little House on the Prairie
3. Ok - I really cannot think of anymore - sad I know - my brain has fallen asleep
4.
5.

Consider yourself tagged :)

No comments: