Mimi for a Quirkiness MeMe.
The rules are:
1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
My unspectacular quirks:
1. I have been known to invite guests over so that I will become motivated to clean the house.
2. All 4 of my girs were born within 44 months, and I have absolutely no memory of the twins' first year of life. Even Christmas, but there are pics to prove I was there.
3. I love to can and freeze food from the garden. Unfortunetly, I do not really know how!
4. I homeschool my 4 daughters and run a small daycare. My day starts at 5 am - I did not even know that 5 happened in the morning. I just thought it happened at supper time. Shrug.
5. I was never taught the fine art of cleaning. Therefore, my house is never truely clean.
6. I am a girl scout leader. Wanna buy some cookies. LOL
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Please leave a comment to the link where you do this.