Saturday, September 6, 2008

Awards!

I have received 2 blog awards recently, but have failed to post them!

First the most recent: from Jennifer at Flannel Hippos honored me with the "I love you this much" award! It is such a cute award! Jen's blog is really fun to read because we are great friends who rarely have time to see each other or even IM each other. We also have a lot in common with homeschooling 4 children, some are the same age. Please stop by her blog for a little visit.


Now to award it to 10 others!
Vegan Linda - even though I know that Jen already awarded it to her.
Stacy and Life in a house of 8 - Cuz with 6 kids, she is still more on the ball than anyone I know!
Barbara at Bless Us O Lord - I aspire to be as organized and together as she seems to be.
Elizabeth at In the Heart of my Home - Her blog inspires me in so many ways!
Melissa at Here in the Bonny Glen - How can anyone read her blog and not fall in love
Mimi at Mimi's Jewel Box - Cuz I love free stuff and she knows how to get it all!
Organizing Junkie - She really motivates me to purge purge purge!

Ok, so I do not really read 10 blogs - I just do not have time.

Thank you so much Mimi for the Arte y Pico Award, I am honored.
Passing it on to 5 friends:
Vegan Linda
Life in a house of 8
FlannelHippos
Organizing Junkie
Cottage Blessings - the cutest blog on the web!

Congratulations to the winners! I hope that everyone reading this will take the time to check out these fabulous blogs!

Winners, the award winners' rules are:
You have to pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.


Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given
her or him the award itself.

The award-winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the notice! I aspire to be organized too -- if everything were as easy as menus!

Laura said...

Ahh thank you so much!!

Can you believe I follow over 130 blogs in my feed reader, it's completely out of hand. What am I thinking?

Many blessings to you :)