Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My kids are gross

So, I have been sheltering my girls from some realities of life. One being that worms can live in the food we eat, more specifically peaches. Today the wondertwins wanted to help me cut the peaches. I warned them, and Curly Girl who soon joined us, about the worms. Diva showed up to do this too. As soon as I mentioned the worms.....

1) all 4 girls ran away screaming and vowed to never eat another peach
OR
2) all 4 girls started cutting peaches quickly to see who would get the first worm and then proceed to fight over it

Yes, my dainty little girls did number 2!!!!!

After fighting over the 2 found worms, they named the worms (Chrysilis - because she looks like one when she hangs AND shakey). Then they put them in a jar with a peach. Wondertwin C dubbed them her "bwest fwend."

I guess maybe I underestimated my girls.

But...........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww - there are worms in my kitchen by choice.

No comments: