Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twin funnies

Ok, I realize how totally out of date this blog is, and I promise to do a summer in review sometime soon. BUT - today both twins made me laugh and I wanted to share with you.

Me: Wondertwin A, please get the can of peacheso out.
WT A: I dont want these, I want peaches.
Me: Um, those are peaches.
WT A: NO, the squishy, juicey ones with a pit.


My twins are often dressed alike, usually in different colors. My older 2 sometimes dress alike for fun. Today, the big girls were wearing the same school uniform, and the littles were dressed the same, different colors. Later on, after playing in the sprinkler, the twins chose identical clothes. At this point WT C states, "hey, look we are twins." LOL She noticed they were dressed the same, so of course, they are twins.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my - C's observation is hilarious!

Jennifer said...

So glad you are back!!! I have been missing your writings! How cute about the girl's. You gotta get them some more identical outfits now that they are twins!

Jennifer said...

I have given you an award today - check out my blog!

Jen

Hope Alexander said...

I think it is wonderful that you have 4 little girls! I have 5 girls myself ages 13-21! Keep up the good work!