Saturday, January 14, 2012

New outlook on being a woman of God

As most of you know, I am a very short tempered, quick to yell, mother. Obviously, I would like to change this about myself. I have recently realized that there are factors which make my attitude worse.

1) poor nutrition
2) not taking my vitamins
3) messy house
4) not exercising
5) doing it ALL myself

So, I have also come up with some steps to help.

Obviously eat better, exercise, and take my vitamins.
Also, when I fold laundry, I lay each pile by the child's place at the table. They cannot eat until they put away their clothes. I have a schedule of who cooks and cleans up, but struggle to stick with it. I am selling a bunch of stuff. This house is so small that we cannot put everything away, so I am selling off a bunch of things. My goal is to have them listed on eBay or Craigslist before bed on Sunday night. Lastly, to bring myself closer to God, I try to pray for the person whose clothes, toys, school work, etc that I am putting away. It is really difficult to yell while praying ;)

No comments: